This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

iOS 4 Multitasking

scelis
scelis Junior Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
iOS 4 provides a lot of new functionality that I think can really help out 1Password users. For one, you can finally paste your password into the iTunes password field! Hooray! Additionally, I think that the multitasking support makes it much easier to jump out of any application into 1Password to grab a password for that app.

Basically, I would like to see support added to not lock down your passwords for N minutes after leaving the 1Password application (in my case, I would likely select 5). I have found it a little annoying to have to constantly enter my 4 digit unlock code followed by my master password when I am retrieving multiple passwords in the same time period. 1Password should be able to know that I authenticated recently and skip that process for subsequent launches until my configured timeout is reached.

Thanks! And thanks for a wonderful app.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, scelis!

Our current 1Password mobile apps have not been updated to take advantage of the new iOS multi-tasking features but they work just fine with iOS 4. We are examining our options now and will attempt to improve the user experience in a future release.