This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password license may be confiscated

(This question is aimed at support, but since email support is temporarily disabled, I'm posting it here)

Hi guys,

I'm afraid someone might have gotten access to my 1Password license key. This could mean that he's using 1Password under my license. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to block my license key and then send me a new one, so I can be sure I am the only one using my license. If you need any details like my name or license key please send me a PM or email. Thanks guys!

-Jamy Mahabier

Comments

• Jamy,

We don't really have a way to actually block a license from being used, nor do we track when 1Password for Mac licenses are used. The main reason for this is because your license details aren't tied to your actual 1Password data in any form, and in general we're fairly flexible about licensing.

If it would make you feel more comfortable then by all means drop us an e-mail to support@agilebits.com and we'll provide you with a new key, we just need the current key to get this changes.

Incidentally, e-mail support is not disabled, it's still available it's just that we're suggesting the forums may be a quicker option for a lot of support questions.