This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

checkbook account is not in browser wallet

I can't find anything in forums or documentation, but it seems like an obvious problem and I can't figure it out. I'm on a website, and I want to use my wallet item that is a checking account. The 1Password menu does not show a checkbook menu, only a credit card menu, and the checkbook is not there. The wallet button on the toolbar also does not show the checkbook. The not-so-handy-dandy method that works, is to log in to the 1Password application, select the wallet item, and copy/paste both the routing number and then the account number. Almost as bad as finding my real wallet!

Seems like a real oversite or a bug to me. What am I missing?

thanks for any help.

Comments

• Hi dennas,

Sorry for any confusion here, 1Password can only fill credit card items from your wallet through our browser extensions.

We'd love to support the filling of bank account details, but unlike with credit card forms there is no web standard for how these forms should be coded and named, there isn't even an international standard for bank account numbering (which used to cause a lot of issues for in my previous job at one of the UK's largest banks).

That said, it may be an option for us to add other items to the new extensions now that you can view more details, you just wouldn't be able to actually automatically fill the forms. I can't promise if or when this may be available, but it's good to know it's something you'd like to see.