This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Feature Request: Linking of passwords between saved entries

zo0mbie
zo0mbie Junior Member
Is it possible to link passwords in 1Passwords?

For instance, my university uses 1 password, but this password is used at [i]n[/i] websites. If I then changes the password this will be the primary password at these [i]n[/i] sites, but I must manually change them in 1Passwords.

If I could link them, I would only need to change that one, and the other would be updated.

Comments

• Hello zo0mbie and welcome to the Forums!

At this time, it is not possible to link passwords in 1Password.

I do understand your reason for wanting this functionality, but I do not have anything to report at this time regarding if or when linked password and/or simultaneous editing of multiple entries will be available.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now, but thank you for indicating your support for the feature.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • I would like to add email to the list of things to link. Our University's common credentials (not single sign on yet) work on many web pages and our SMTP server.
  • Helo Boris1558. Welcome to the Forums!

Thanks for your request. I added "e-mail" to our list.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • I'd like to add my support to this feature request. The company I work for has a single sign on solution, and I have to update my password several times a year. It gets *really* tedious to update all the urls by hand...