This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Access 1P file in dropbox from Adroid device

I am new here and I am trying to get the handle on 1PW so I can switch from RoboForm.

I have an account on my laptop running Win7 and have it synced to my Dropbox account.

The problem I am having is accessing that stored information from my Droid Incredible. I have the 1P app downloaded. When I open it I get what looks like a vault and it asks for my password. I enter it and nothing happens. There is no "enter" button so I am not sure what to do. I need to be able to access that stored information.

I can open my Dropbox folder and find the keychain html file. I can open it and it shows everything that I have entered into 1P, however, I can see what any of the entries are. When I do that from my laptop, I can click on an entry and see what is there on the right side of the screen. The right side containing that data is not visible when I do that on my droid phone. Is there something I still need to do? If I can't see the data, it is of no use.

Comments

• Hello tcaggie24,

I think I already answered your question in another posting.Please try to setup 1Password Reader and login with your master password.

If you still have issues, I suggest you to review carefully 1Password Reader's help file or let me know if you need more information.

I will be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,

Gene

Android developer