This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Shortcut cmd \ not working

philosopherdog
philosopherdog Junior Member
I followed the instruction to delete the file from the firefox profile called OnePassword.sqlite and I ran the restart agent business from the troubleshooting menu. However, I haven't had the shortcuts working since updating to safari 5.1 and then downgrading to 5 again. I have a bunch of firefox browsers installed using different profiles. But none of them work with the shortcut keys from what I can tell. In fact I can't even assign the shortcut cmd opt \ to the second entry. It will only allow opt cmd! I'd love to get 1password working again. What do I do to get these shortcuts back? I had devon agent installed and that seemed to conflict with the shortcuts. I removed it, and I also tried different keys. All to no avail. Suggestions?

I'm also still getting 1password showing no login entries for pages like gmail where I know I have like 4 saved logins. How can I solve this? Should I start another thread for this issue? Thanx

Comments

• Hello philosopherdog,

It sounds like you've got a lot of issues going on here.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? To generate the report from 1Password on your Mac, open 1Password and select Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report. Then attach the entire file to an email addressed to support@agilebits.com.

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can "connect the dots."

[b][color=#ff0000]However, please do not post your report in the Forums.[/color][/b]

Cheers!

Brandt