This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Reappearing Folders

I have searched the forum for the answer to this, but couldn't find anything...

Specs: Using Lion 10.7.1 and 1Password 3.8.2 -- latest upgrade.

I created a smart folder for [i]Unfiled[/i] and it works. Unfortunately, 1Password created another empty [i]Unfiled[/i] folder as well as [b]two[/b] folders called [i]New Folder[/i]. Any attempts to delete the second [i]Unfiled[/i] folder or the two [i]New Folder[/i] folders are in vain as they keep reappearing.

I've cleared the cache, rebuilt the data file, everything. No changes.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Bryan,

I'm sorry for the trouble here, this sounds like an issue we had with the browser extensions which were wrongly re-syncing these items back to 1Password itself.

First of all, can you update to 1Password 3.8.3 as we've added a few fixes in this release. If you then go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions and remove the 1Password extension. Then, empty the trash within 1Password after deleting the folders in question and you can then reinstall the extension from 1Password > Install Browser extensions.

I hope that helps,
  • I have just experienced the same issues as Trancemaker and I could solve it with stu's tutorial... (Just writing so you're informed.)
  • hi,

I have the same problem with version from MAS (3.9) with browser extension 3.8.2, even the beta version still have the sync problem.

Do you know in which release this sync problem will be fixed ?

Thanks.