This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password for Symbian?

DanDare
DanDare Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Lounge
Yes, it's the Symbian question.

1P is at the centre of my macbook pro experience and hugely impressive it is too! So impressive I'd love to be able to use it on my Nokia E72. I can't justify(afford) an iPhone so wondered if there's any way I can use 1P on Symbian mobiles?

I see comments from 2006 asking for this so I'm guessing it is now looking unlikely. I understand the market may not justify it but I thought I would ask anyway.

Has anyone at Agile asked Nokia if they might like to fund 1P development for Symbian systems?

Yours hopefully

Comments

• dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums DanDare!

[quote name='DanDare']I see comments from 2006 asking for this so I'm guessing it is now looking unlikely. I understand the market may not justify it but I thought I would ask anyway. [/quote]

I have to be honest and say that the Symbian market is not creating anywhere near the excitement as the iPhone and iPad markets. It is not even a single order of magnitude difference, but more likely 2 or 3.

At this point Apple is keeping us very busy and we don't have much free time at all. The free time we have had has been spent looking at Android.

With that said, I don't know much about Symbian and it may be possible to add support easily. If anyone would like to try, we'll point them in the right direction. Also, if Symbian has a good browser you might be able to use 1PasswordAnywhere to access your data.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.