This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Adding a field to a login in 1P is a nuisance

Hi

When adding a field in a login entry in 1P Version 3.8.3 (build 31131) for Mac OS 10.6.8, when tabbing from the "Field Name" to the "Field Value" it jumps up to the value of the field above!

I have always found that I struggle to edit these fields as the tab and arrow keys never work and best practice UI.

Finally, why can't I search "tab" in the forum?

Thank you.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2011
    Hello ntahall,

Regarding tabbing in SL after creating a new field line, we are investigating this issue, and some additional behaviors that occur while tabbing when creating new field lines. In the interim, after the "jump up", double-clicking the new field entry box should allow you to use tab properly. Not optimal, by any means, I understand.

We are also investigating ways to make the UI navigation less of a struggle for users. Tweaking the tab and arrow functionality is something that we are keen to improve, and I thank you for letting us know that you are unhappy with its current state.

Our current Forum software limits searches to individual terms with 4+ characters each. I've experienced the same frustration as you, and my personal workaround is to search via Google using the following search parameter: [i] site:forum.agilebits.com[/i] I hope that this method works better for you.

I hope we are able to resolve the majority of your issues very soon.

Cheers!

Brandt