This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Firefox 6 vs 1P

gerard
gerard Junior Member
Sorry if I'm repeating other posters' concerns. I couldn't find anything satisfactory in the FAQ. I'm experiencing more and more problems with 1P in Firefox 6. The identities tab won't fill anything out; that is, if I have to fill out a form with my data that are stored in a particular identity, I choose that identity in the identities tab (from the 1P Firefox extension in the toolbar), click on it, and nothing happens. I have to fill things out by hand. A few days ago, I opened an account in a website, and invoked the password generator. After using it, it didn't prompt me to save it in the logins list. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Hello gerard,

Using Firefox 6, I've experienced some sites where the Identity information would not Fill, but have had success on many others.

Would you please ensure that you are running the latest version of Firefox (6.0.2 released on 09/06/11), 1Password (3.8.5 released 09/08/11) and 1P's Firefox add-on (3.8.3.b3), and let us know if you are still experiencing this problem?

If so, please reply and let us know the URLs where this is happening...or more accurately, "not" happening. We will investigate the sites for more details.

Cheers!

Brandt