This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password does not autosave login on www.myprimemail.com [Confirmed. Manual Save Works]

acmd
acmd Junior Member
How come 1Password 3.8.3 won't recognize the user name and password fields on this website even though I have that data stored in the program? I am using Firefox 6.0. It also doesn't work in Safari.

https://www.myprimemail.com/MyRx/MyPrimeMail#ViewHomeEvent/null/

Is it because the log in area is flash based? I have been to several sites that need my identity information filled but it won't fill in the fields and I have to copy and paste everything. I don't think they are flash based pages either. What can I do?

Drew

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2011
    Hello Drew and welcome to the Forums!

I just tried to autosave a login for that website using 1Password 3.8.5 & Firefox 6.0.2, and it would not save for me either. The same behavior was experienced with Safari 5.1 and Chrome 13.0.782.220. So, it appears to be a JSE related issue, and not browser specific.

However, I was able to manually save a login and then Go & Fill my test credentials successfully on this site.

Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.

2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and select the "+" button in the upper right hand corner.

3. Change the title and make any notes (if desired).

4. Click the Save button in the upper right hand corner.

I added [i]myprimemail[/i] to our internal tracker for additional analysis regarding the autosave behavior, but I hope you are able to manually save and use your login information using the procedures I stated above.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • acmd
    acmd Junior Member
    I did what you said but it didn't work for me. The user name and password fields didn't get filled in by 1Password after following your directions. Oh well...