This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Synchronization Issues with Dropbox

Hi--I've been searching the forums, but haven't been able to find a clear answer for this. I only use 1Password on my Windows machine and have been having trouble accessing my passwords online via Dropbox. When I open the agilekeychain html, over half of my logins are missing. The data file which is stored online seems to be updating regularly, but I can't get the web-based application to access all of the data. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to which logins are missing (except, of course, the most important ones won't display).

Thanks!

Comments

• Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    Have you tried to repair your 1Password Data? [i]File > Repair 1Password Data[/i]

If you can reproduce this problem, I would love to hear about your steps.

Thanks, Stefan.
  • Worked! Thanks so much for your help!
  • Stefan von Dutch
    Stefan von Dutch Community Moderator
    If you're using 1Password for Windows *only* (not on any other platform), then this problem should not have happened in the 1st place. If you're seeing it again, and if you might have reproducible steps, I would love to hear about them
  • Welcome to the forum, cem21!

We'd be grateful if you can tell us the steps by which we can reproduce this problem in a setup with only 1Password for Windows and Dropbox (and none of the other 1Password platforms) involved.

Thanks!