This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password dock for Lion will not open

I am unable to use my dock icon in Safari Lion so I can't use Notes or Wallet where I have important information. The 1P shortcut doesn't allow full functionality. Please help. Steve

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2011
    Hello Steve and welcome to the Forums!

Would you please reply and let us know more details regarding your situation? When you mentioned "dock icon" in Safari Lion, do you mean the 1P icon in the Safari toolbar? If so, are there specific URLs where this happens, or do you experience the issue on all the sites you visit?

Also, I want to mention that 1Password does not provide access to Secure Notes or any Wallet item type information other than Credit Cards in the 1P icon Safari window, which is referred to as a [i]popover[/i].

However, if you wish to access [i]Notes [/i]that you added to a saved Login, Credit Card or Identity entry, you can do so by selecting the item in the popover, and clicking the arrow to the far right of the entry. That will open another window that provides the details of your saved entry. Click on the Notes section, and you can copy the data if needed.

If you need to access Notes for other entry types, you will need to do so via the 1Password application.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • [quote name='bswins' timestamp='1315668683' post='47169']

Hello Steve and welcome to the Forums!

Would you please reply and let us know more details regarding your situation? When you mentioned "dock icon" in Safari Lion, do you mean the 1P icon in the Safari toolbar? If so, are there specific URLs where this happens, or do you experience the issue on all the sites you visit?

Also, I want to mention that 1Password does not provide access to Secure Notes or any Wallet item type information other than Credit Cards in the 1P icon Safari window, which is referred to as a [i]popover[/i].

However, if you wish to access [i]Notes [/i]that you added to a saved Login, Credit Card or Identity entry, you can do so by selecting the item in the popover, and clicking the arrow to the far right of the entry. That will open another window that provides the details of your saved entry. Click on the Notes section, and you can copy the data if needed.

If you need to access Notes for other entry types, you will need to do so via the 1Password application.

Cheers!

Brandt

[/quote]

Thanks for responding. I do not mean the 1P icon in the Safari toolbar or popover if I understand you correctly. I am unable to access the 1Password application where Notes and Wallets reside. That is where my important information was added and where I can no longer access. I need help in getting to this. Can you help me? Steve