This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Upgrading

I came to 1Password via the iPhone & iPad, then bought the Windows version as I could;t see a reason for getting a Mac. I now have, but the cost of getting a dual-platform version is $36, as I already paid full price for the Windows version, the difference in price is just $8, but the upgrade price shows as $27.99, which is quite a hike over the actual cost of a dual version.

Am I doing this wrong, or are users who buy both versions, being denied the upgrade price of the dual platform version?

Thanks!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.