This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Chrome - use of wallet / identity

Richard1
Richard1 Junior Member
I'm starting to use CHROME as my default browser. ⌘\ will log me in to a site for which there is 1Password information, but none of the other hot keys appear to work (I need to use both wallet and identity). I would appreciate any help. FYI: 1P V 3.8.3 (.4 is NOT acknowledged when I click on Check for Updates) and extension - [b]1Password[/b] - Version: 3.6.3.30953. Also: Mac LION 10.7.1

Comments

• Hello Richard and welcome to the Forums!

For reference, I am running Mac OS X 10.7.1, Chrome 13.0.782.220, 1Password 3.8.5 and 1P's Chrome extension 3.8.3.31055.

I am not sure why you were unable to download 3.8.4, but I hope you were/are able to download our latest release: 3.8.5 If not, please let us know.

Once you've installed our current version of 1Password, please install our latest beta version of the 1Password Chrome extension by visiting the following URL and checking the "Allow beta extensions" checkbox to the right of the "Download" buttons. Once you see the ladybug, you can click the button.

I was able to successfully Fill my credit card and Identity information on our online store page with the aforementioned setup. If you continue to experience issues, please reply and provide some example URLs for sites where you are experiencing the problem.

Cheers!

Brandt