This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

How do I get a refund?

rtpayne
edited September 2011 in Mac
You've got to be kidding me. I'd like a refund and here's why:

I checked the app store yesterday before purchasing 1password and it wasn't available. I then checked the forums to see if it was available and read a statement from agilebits that it would not be available due to customer support and how apple handles things, etc. So I purchased the app YESTERDAY from the agilebits website.

Now this morning, 1password IS available from the appstore for LESS money than I paid and it includes a FREE upgrade to v4.

So, yeah, I'm a little upset and would like a refund so that I can purchase the software from the appstore instead.

Robert

Comments

• I'm sorry you're upset Robert, Apple approved 1Password much sooner than we were expecting.

Of course, we're happy to offer you a full refund so you can purchase 1Password from the Mac App Store for the $20 introductory price and receive your free upgrade to 1Password 4 as part of the price. Just drop us a note to support@agilebits.com with your license details from your recent purchase and we'll issue a refund.

One thing to mention, the Mac App Store version does require Lion, so if you're still using Snow Leopard let me know and I'll be happy to refund the difference for you on your current purchase.
  • Thanks, Stu, for the prompt refund and great customer service!
  • You're very welcome, Robert, glad I could help out.