This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 3.9 Icons

Hi,

i installed the new version and i want to generate the icons and screeshots for the logins i have.

How do i do it?

Thanks

Comments

• Examinus
    Examinus Junior Member
    Which icons are different?
  • [b] Put a face to your Identities[/b]

[size=4]

1Password 3 lets you add a unique image to each Identity to help it stand out. You can even use your Mac’s iSight on the fly.[/size]

[size=4]

[/size]

[size=4]

it does not pick up the Facebook icon or screenshot[/size]
  • [quote name='hayito' timestamp='1315521404' post='45770']

1Password 3 lets you add a unique image to each Identity to help it stand out. You can even use your Mac’s iSight on the fly.[/quote]

I just tried this with 1Password 3.9 and I could take a snapshot with my iSight camera, just double-click the picture placeholder when you're creating or editing an identity. You can also choose an image from your system but you may find that the image looks very pixelated until you save the Identity item.

[quote]it does not pick up the Facebook icon or screenshot[/quote]

As long as 1Password isn't being blocked from communicating with the site in question, in this case Facebook, it should pull down the icon and screenshot. What URL did you enter for Facebook or did you save the Login via the browser?