This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Deleted logins keep reappearing

cobleigh
cobleigh Junior Member
Hi,

I've had a problem with 1Password (now at 3.9) on my Mac running Lion where Logins that I delete keep reappearing. I delete the login, move it to the trash, empty the trash, and then come back the next day to find the login I deleted is back. I'm using Dropbox to sync my logins. I had the same problem with 1Password 3.8.x. How can I make things I delete stay deleted?

Comments

• I noticed this on my 3.9 install. What I found was, deleting and emptying the trash right away caused the login to reappear. If I delete the login, and leave it in the trash.....close 1Password, and let the Dropbox sync finish.....then I go back in and empty the trash....that seems to finally remove the entry.

-Kevin
  • roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    I am sorry about this problem. It took us longer than it should've to fix this bug. Most of the fixes are in version 3.9 and the final fix (related to deleting folders) will be available in 3.9.1.