This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

3.9 Languages at the App Store

When you release a new version..... and you give the info also available in German...... then please don't release a unfinished release. The german translation in the Menu Bar, Preferences and Extension window is more english than german. That's really bad.

Comments

• Any plan to add the Chinese localization?
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited September 2011
    [quote name='MacClaus' timestamp='1315571222' post='46294']

When you release a new version..... and you give the info also available in German...... then please don't release a unfinished release. The german translation in the Menu Bar, Preferences and Extension window is more english than german. That's really bad.

[/quote]

I'm sorry about this, it wasn't supposed to show those languages in the store descriptions yet. We are working to have those languages implemented very soon, I do not have a timeframe yet.

[quote name='dian' timestamp='1315573126' post='46315']

Any plan to add the Chinese localization?

[/quote]We hope to add additional language support in the future, Chinese is on our list. Thank you for letting us know it would be useful for you.
  • MacClaus
    MacClaus Junior Member
    [quote name='MikeT' timestamp='1315580622' post='46441']

I'm sorry about this, it wasn't supposed to show those languages in the store descriptions yet. We are working to have those languages implemented very soon, I do not have a timeframe yet.

[/quote]

The translations are nearly the same to version 3.8.5... so I hope AgileBits will fix the localization for the Menu Bar and Preferences window at least. Thanks.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    This is something we hope to have available in an update. We have appreciated your input in the past on the German translation in particular, MacClaus!