This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Bugs in MAS 3.9?

swilcox
swilcox Junior Member
edited September 2011 in 1Password 3 for Mac
I just purchased 3.9 on MAS (I was a current user but jumped at the chance to get into 3.9 and in the pipeline for 4.0). As always, I love 1Password. But I seem to be having two minor problems.

(1) I have two folders named "Unfiled" in the sidebar. Try as I might, I cannot delete them. I delete them, confirm the deletion, they disappear, and then a few seconds (20-30) later they reappear.

(2) I've assigned some tags so that those items appear in the new 1P menu bar icon (which I love, by the way). I accidentally assigned a tag to an item. I'd now like to delete that tag. Again, I cannot: I edit the item, delete the tag, the item disappears from the list of tagged items, and then a few seconds later it also reappears.

Very spooky! How do I fix this?

EDIT: I see others are having problem #1. Is anyone else experiencing the same inability to delete tags?

--

Sherman

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    These are both related to a known bug. The bug was fixed in the 3.8 branch already and we will be merging it into 3.9 as soon as we can.

Thanks!