This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Can't find new password or login

knouse
knouse Junior Member
edited September 2011 in 1Password 3 for Mac
I upgraded to 1PW v3.9 from the MAS.

I went to CPAP.com and set up an account using a PW I generated from the 1PW Safari 5.1 extension (v 3.8.3b3).

After I logged in 1PW did not offer to save the login. I logged out and tried to log in. But my generated password was not to be found. Fortunately it was in of my CopyPaste Pro clip history. I used it and told 1PW to save the login.

I then logged out of CPAP.com and was able to log in using the 1PW Safari extension which showed the login for CPAP.com

But 1PW 3.9 does not show the login, nor the generated password. I tried sorting on defending date and searching on CPAP.com. NADA.

Added Sept 9, 10:20 am CDT

Strangely the login shows up in the Safari 1PW Extension as does the generated password in the extension's generated password history.

Added Sept 9, 10:30 am CDT

Hmm. I added a login in the Safari 1PW extension but it doesn't show up in the 1PW3.9 app. Are they using separate databases? Me thinks I purchased a bit too soon.

Comments

• knouse
    knouse Junior Member
    Fixed.

I uninstalled the Safari 1PW extension, quit Safari, downloaded and installed it - v3.8.2 - and restarted Safari.

I created a Login in the Safari extension and it appeared in the 1PW app; and a login created in the app appeared in the extension.

Note I was running 3.8.3b3. Now running 3.8.2.
  • khad
    khad Social Choreographer
    Thanks for the update, knouse. I am glad things are working well for you.

If you have any other trouble, please let us know. We are always here to help!