This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Safari 5.0

DavidL
DavidL Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Since I installed the latest version of Safari web browser, there is no 1P button in this browser. I´ve tried all those suggestions that are given in FAQ section, but anyone works.

Can somebody tell me how I can get the 1P button back to my Safari browser?

Thankyou!

David

Comments

• derekJAB
    derekJAB Senior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='DavidL']Since I installed the latest version of Safari web browser, there is no 1P button in this browser. I´ve tried all those suggestions that are given in FAQ section, but anyone works.

Can somebody tell me how I can get the 1P button back to my Safari browser?

Thankyou!

David[/QUOTE]

Yes, I've had this problem but what works for me is to shut down Safari, go 1Password and toggle the browser extensions by "Remove All Extensions" and then enabling the ones I want. Safari then loads the extension and button in the toolbar.

Works for me anyway.
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

Please make sure you have the latest version of 1PW installed, the initial version to support Safari 5 was 3.2.1. Once you have this installed, restart Safari and if 1P icon isn't there, right click on the toolbar to customize it and drag 1P icon to the Toolbar. If that's still not there, derekJAB's method of resetting the extension support should work as well.
  • JamesSimon
    JamesSimon Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    yep. tried it and it works now, button shows now on the bar. thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Hi, JamesSimon

Welcome to the forums, glad the update got you up and running again with 1Password and Safari 5.0