This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Login Issue with www.myrxhealth.com

tginther
tginther Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Hi,

I was unsuccessful logging into [url]www.myrxhealth.com[/url] today. 1Password puts the password in both the Username and Password fields. I had to manually copy/paste the info from 1Password into the login screen to successfully log in.

Terry

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

Was the site recently changed? I had to look at the source code and it is very ugly, I am assuming 1PW is just having a very hard time finding the textfields. I'm still going through the code to see if I could get it to work.
  • MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='tginther']Hi,

I was unsuccessful logging into [url]www.myrxhealth.com[/url] today. 1Password puts the password in both the Username and Password fields. I had to manually copy/paste the info from 1Password into the login screen to successfully log in.

Terry[/QUOTE]

This web page is not using names for the fields. Without names to associate with, 1Password cannot place any saved values accurately into the form. Named, but not uniquely named fields will cause 1Password to place the same value in more than one location.

You may have some luck in contacting the web site's developers and requesting them to make an easy modification. If they will use unique 'name=' clauses on each of the form's fields then 1Password would be able to do its Fill activity. If the web site developers need assistance in making this change they can contact us and we'd be glad to guide them through it.
  • d_g_
    d_g_ Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    I've also run into this at myrxhealth.com. While I appreciate and understand that lack of names on the form, I think there is an issue here which should still be addressed:

The login form uses two textboxes, one is type "text' and the other is type "password". When I'd used save form, only the password was saved, and adding in the username manual still results in the password being filled into both textboxes.

It seems to me that 1Password shouldn't be filling in a textbox of type "text" with a password, especially if there is another input which is of type "password". (It would be nice for 1Password to make an educated guess that this is a form for username and password, but I understand there could be other issues involved here).
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Thanks, d_g_, you're absolutely right. We need to work on making 1Password handle such cases more intelligently in the future.