This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Slow script warning using Forefox w/Mac OSX 10.7.1

Getting the following script warning over and over this morning and it is harshing my mellow (almost as much as the suspended email support but I suppose that is a conversation for another day, Really? Suspended? WTF is happening in software world?):

Script: resource://onepassword-at-agilebits-dot-com-api-utils-lib/securable-module.js -> resource://onepassword-at-agilebits-dot-com-api-utils-lib/content/worker.js:513

Is this Lion related? Firefox related? I'm running Firefox 6.0.2, 1Password 3.8.5 (just updated so the most current version) and of course Lion 10.7.1. Firefox has been horribly unresponsive with multiple tabs open and if I had enough hair to pull out would probably be doing so. Didn't find anything in the forums that helped so what do you think people? Solutions?

Comments

• roustem
    roustem AgileBits Founder
    We had a few reports about Firefox being slow, especially when multiple tabs are open.

This is either 1Password bug or a bug in Firefox, we hope to figure it out soon.
  • Thanks for the reply and am I the first to comment on this in the forums? Given the lack of email support it would have been nice for me to know that it was something you were already working on or at least aware of.
  • Okay, try and say this as nicely as possible but while 'not sure, figuring it out' might be as close to the truth as you got and all that you are able to do at this time but in terms of support is not great. Thanks for trying and while I have no doubt you are trying, a couple of frustrating mornings, no email support and having to create a user id to get on for all of that is not very appealing to me at all.

Not angry but man, what is the point of a password manager that makes your life more complicated?