This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

How to Remove 'Browser Extension' Tab? [Solved]

MacMacken
MacMacken Junior Member
edited September 2011 in 1Password 3 for Mac
How can I remove the 'Browser Extension' tab in the 1Password (Mac App Store) sidebar?

I don't need a constant reminder that 1Password has browser extensions. In addition, it is one of many parts of 1Password without a German localization.

[img]http://i.agilebits.com/dt/proven-solution-20110803-121213.png[/img]

[i][b]Edit by AgileBits: This is a proven solution. This is accomplished by unchecking "browser extensions" in the General tab of the 1Password 3.9 preferences[/b][/i]

Comments

• Umm...isn't that accomplished just by unchecking "browser extensions" in the General tab of 3.9's prefs?
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='The Doctor' timestamp='1315684321' post='47373']

Umm...isn't that accomplished just by unchecking "browser extensions" in the General tab of 3.9's prefs?

[/quote]

Good catch, The Doctor. Thanks for keeping me honest. You are absolutely correct.
  • MacMacken
    MacMacken Junior Member
    [quote name='The Doctor' timestamp='1315684321' post='47373']

Umm...isn't that accomplished just by unchecking "browser extensions" in the General tab of 3.9's prefs?

[/quote]

Thanks!
  • MacMacken
    MacMacken Junior Member
    [quote name='bwoodruff' timestamp='1315684609' post='47379']Good catch, The Doctor. Thanks for keeping me honest. You are absolutely correct.[/quote]

Could you please add 'Solved' or something similar to the subject instead of desperately trying to be funny? Thank YOU!
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    [quote name='MacMacken' timestamp='1315684975' post='47385']

Could you please add 'Solved' or something similar to the subject instead of desperately trying to be funny? Thank YOU!

[/quote]

I wasn't trying to be funny. I had posted an incorrect answer (which I've deleted) and The Doctor was correcting me. I will mark this topic as solved. No need to be unpleasant about it.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.