This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password Pro and the iPhone 4 Retina Display

WilliamTM
WilliamTM Junior Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
So, 1Password Pro doesn't look too good on the iPhone 4's Retina Display. It's not terrible, but a fair few of the images are blurred on the new display and I was wondering if/when this will be fixed. It shouldn't be too hard to do - as far as I can see, it's only the in-app icons, splash screen, and the app's icon on the home screen that needs updating to make it all look pretty.

Are there any plans to update the graphics in the near future?

Also, since Apple have renamed iPhone OS to iOS, the title of this forum could do with a small tweak too. =)

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    Hi WilliamTM,

Yes, the devs are working on updating the 1PW for iP4's Retina Display and the overall iOS 4.0 support, no ETA on it. Predicting the release of software is as bad as predicting weather, just can't be done with 100% accuracy.

Great idea on the rename, I have actually suggested [URL="http://support.agilewebsolutions.com/showthread.php?24412-Turn-off-the-auto-capitalization-for-password-field-and-rename-the-forum-%28iOS%29"]renaming[/URL] the forum a while ago. It's coming whenever the guys have time to do this.

Thanks for your suggestions.
  • WilliamTM
    WilliamTM Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Aha, good to hear. Looking forward to it, especially as it's sitting on my first home screen, it's quite obvious, and it's bugging me a lot. :P

Thanks for the quick reply.
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='WilliamTM']Aha, good to hear. Looking forward to it, especially as it's sitting on my first home screen, it's quite obvious, and it's bugging me a lot. :P

Thanks for the quick reply.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I believe it's almost ready, but there might still be a few things to iron out and then there's always the wait for Apple to approve it. I'm sorry we haven't gotten it out sooner.