This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Adding Software Licenses

I have never used 1password for adding software licenses but thought I would take advantage of that feature. I thought when you selected the app to add that it would also add your license information and etc. All it does is add the icon and you have to manually add everything else. Is this correct or is something wrong here? Seems like a lot of hype over the feature if that is all it does. Please HELP!! I don't want to add everything manually if I don't have to.

Thanks

Brad

Comments

• Brad,

Sorry for any confusion here, because each developer will handle their licenses differently there's no way for 1Password to pull your license details from the app, all we can do is pull the name, icon and version number, the rest does have to be entered manually.
  • Thank you for the clarification. I guess that would make sense. Now I know I am not wasting my time. Trust me though...I really have NO complaints with 1password and a die hard customer.