This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Input Manager

NovaScotian
NovaScotian Senior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
Is [B]/Library/InputManagers/1PasswdIM/1PasswdIM.bundle[/B] still required in 1P 3.2.5? It's causing a conflict with Default Folder 4.3.9 (they tell me after a crash).

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited July 2010
    [quote name='NovaScotian']Is [B]/Library/InputManagers/1PasswdIM/1PasswdIM.bundle[/B] still required in 1P 3.2.5? It's causing a conflict with Default Folder 4.3.9 (they tell me after a crash).[/QUOTE]

Hi NovaScotian,

It's safe to remove it since it's not required for the operation of 1Password 3, it was used for 1PW2. I had the same files after I upgraded to 1PW3. Be aware that it's needed for 1PW2, so if you have both 1PW2/1PW3 installed, don't remove it until you're ready to be on 1PW 3 only.
  • NovaScotian
    NovaScotian Senior Member
    edited December 1969
    That was quick; thank you. Don't you wish upgrades would clean up (or at least ask?)
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='NovaScotian']That was quick; thank you. Don't you wish upgrades would clean up (or at least ask?)[/QUOTE]

The problem was that some people were installing 1PW3 next to 1PW2, it wasn't safe to remove those files if people still had 1PW2. I agree, it would be nice to offer a post-script to help people clean them up if they don't have 1PW2 installed anymore.