This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Cannot delete folders.

I just purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store and attempted to import data from SplashID Safe. I followed the instructions to export a CSV file, and I imported that. Only a portion of my records actually came across, so I decided I would be better off starting fresh. I tried deleting everything that did import, and all of the records themselves are gone, so far as I can tell. However, I cannot successfully delete the folders that were created. I about four copies of each named folder. I seem to be able to delete them, but they reappear spontaneously, no matter what I do.

How can I start again fresh? I don't want the useless leftovers from that installation attempt.

I have attached a screenshot showing what I'm trying to banish.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    edited September 2011
    To start fresh, you can delete your 1Password.agilekeychain file. Make sure this is something you really want to do, as it is going to erase all data stored in 1Password.

This file is by default stored under ~/Library/Containers/com.agilebits.onepassword-osx/Data/Library/Application Support/

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.