This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Request: MAS Release Notes

The Doctor
The Doctor Member
edited September 2011 in 1Password 3 for Mac
Would it be possible for you guys to post a sticky with MAS release notes and the date you submit a release to the MAS?

Up til now, you guys had complete control of the process, which is no longer the case so I think it would be helpful if we knew what was coming and to actively check for it in MAS, especially for the next few "dot" release as you clean up bugs and improve stability.

Thanks!

Comments

• Bump for response...
  • Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    I think this is a great suggestion which I will pass on to our developers. Thanks!
  • The Doctor
    The Doctor Member
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Ben!

An additional, related thought, can you ask the boys to test, confirm, and release a reversion strategy in case....and we all know this couldn't possibly happen...a tragically buggy version of 1P makes it to the MAS.

In such a case, I'd want to be able to revert to the previous version. Under the old approach, I could just download the previous version and install it on top.

If, with MAS, it's a simple as 1) Using Time Machine or 2) Just copying the existing 1P.app file to a staging folder prior to updating from MAS, then that's fine. I'd just like to know that you guys have tested and confirmed that some kind of reversion process actually works.

Fair?