This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Southwest.com login

pavelbure
pavelbure Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
I cannot get 1password to log me in correctly at southwest.com. Am I missing a trick or something ?

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

Did 1Password prompt you to save the user/password when you use it for the first time? It is possible the web site has been updated recently and 1PW may need to readjust to it.

Here's what you can do right now;

1) Go to southwest.com,

2) Fill in your user/pass (you can copy/paste from the 1PW client),

3) Don't click submit yet, right click or click on the 1P Icon and press "Save Login". 1PW should save it now, if it prompt for update/replace, don't do that until you make sure it logs you in.

Let us know if it works for you. Don't delete the other login until you have verify that the new login works and logged in.
  • pavelbure
    pavelbure Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    it never prompted me to save my password. I tried it this way before and it did not work for me. it seems it is not putting the correct information into the correct fields. It also does not save the name and passwords correctly from the correct fields.

Even when I go in and change it, and move the check marks to the fields I think are correct I cannot get it to work just right.
  • MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='pavelbure']it never prompted me to save my password. I tried it this way before and it did not work for me. it seems it is not putting the correct information into the correct fields. It also does not save the name and passwords correctly from the correct fields.

Even when I go in and change it, and move the check marks to the fields I think are correct I cannot get it to work just right.[/QUOTE]

Hi pavelbure,

is it set like this?

[IMG]http://cdn.agile.ws/mike/forums/southwest_login.png[/IMG]
  • pavelbure
    pavelbure Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    pretty much, the only difference is my credential is below my password. but the correct username and password is checked.

Did you get it to work correctly ?
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='pavelbure']pretty much, the only difference is my credential is below my password. but the correct username and password is checked.

Did you get it to work correctly ?[/QUOTE]

Hi pavelbure,

I could get it to work only if there was an extra text field present. If you would like a template to use, please email us at [email]support@agile.ws[/email] with a reference to this thread, and we will send you a file you can import and insert your own data.
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    I'm sorry. I missed the opportunity to post the file directly to the forums. If you are still having difficulty, please download this file, unzip it, and import it into 1Password as a 1Password Interchange File.

Then simply replace the placeholders with your information.

Thanks!
  • pavelbure
    pavelbure Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks Rob, that worked great.
  • Nik
    Nik
    edited December 1969
    Great, thanks for the update!
This discussion has been closed.