This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

!Password greyed out on Mac App Store

[b][u][size=5]What about your awesome licensing model? Can I still use 1 purchase across multiple Macs?[/size][/u][/b]

Mac App Store licensing works very similar to iTunes licensing. Purchases are tied to your Apple ID. You can install 1Password on all of the computers you personally own and have tied to your Apple ID. To do so, launch the Mac App Store and select the "Purchased" tab at the top. Then you can select the "Install" button next to 1Password.

Russ: Perhaps this a question for Apple, but when I launch the Mac App Store on my Mac Pro with latest Lion and go to the "Purchased" tab, 1Password is greyed out, as well as the purchase date (Sep 09, 2011) and the column that says "installed". I tried pressing Option and then clicking "installed" with no luck. I want to download it again and install it on my wife's Mac.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Hi Geehmann,

The only time the button should say "installed" is if it has already been installed on the computer you are sitting at. You should still be able to install it on your wife's computer with no issue, so long as it is not already installed there.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Ben