This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Go and fill login has me confused

I thought that the Go and Fill option, when executed, would show me a list of URL's that I could go to without username and password. But, when I select it in the "file" menu, it just launches one URL directly. There are more than one that have been created. Where am I confused?

Comments

• I can see that this could be confusing. The word "go" in a menu structure often implies that you will specify where to go once you've clicked it. That's NOT how it works here in 1Password.

When you launch 1Password, by default one of your logins will be selected (in the panel that has the list of logins) - for me, it's usually the last login I worked with. By clicking "go and fill" you are telling 1Password to go to the SELECTED login url and fill it in automatically. To use the login url you desire with "go and fill" you'll need to select the login first.

One other option would be to use the Search box to search for the site you desire to go to, and THEN click go and fill.

Hope this is helpful.

Kalle