This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password 3.9 Fill & Autosubmit Issue

irelander
edited September 2011 in 1Password 3 for Mac
I have been enjoying 1Password all summer and this weekend past I upgraded to 3.9. Most everything is working properly with the newest version, but I am having an auto submit issue when logging into my bank (Regions). I know the login protocols for banks can vary, but it was an issue that had been recently fixed in the previous version. In Safari 5.1, when I fill & auto submit the login information is properly filled, but a new tab window pops up. I can close the new tab window and click on the submit button in the original window and everything proceeds normally. I can turn off the auto submit when on option for this login, but I thought you would want to know about this (if you don't already) as you continue to improve 1Password.

Thank you for making a great product and for continuing to make a great product even better!

Comments

• With version 3.9, auto-submit has stopped working properly for me as well. Now, when auto-submit is enabled, 1Password fills and attempts to submit a form, but then the page simply refreshes with the filled-in fields emptied out.

This was an issue with the beta version of Safari extension over the summer, that was subsequently fixed. I'm not sure why the issue has popped up again with 3.9.
  • [quote name='irelander' timestamp='1315913229' post='48546']

I have been enjoying 1Password all summer and this weekend past I upgraded to 3.9. Most everything is working properly with the newest version, but I am having an auto submit issue when logging into my bank (Regions). I know the login protocols for banks can vary, but it was an issue that had been recently fixed in the previous version. In Safari 5.1, when I fill & auto submit the login information is properly filled, but a new tab window pops up. I can close the new tab window and click on the submit button in the original window and everything proceeds normally. I can turn off the auto submit when on option for this login, but I thought you would want to know about this (if you don't already) as you continue to improve 1Password.

Thank you for making a great product and for continuing to make a great product even better!

[/quote]

Fixed as of this weekend! Great work as always! Thanks!