This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Is Firefox 6.0.2 compatible with 1Password 3.8.5?

Tad
Tad Junior Member
I try to NOT spend a lot of time on the bleeding edge. I'm running 1Password 3.8.3 (build 31141) on MAC OS 10.6.8. Upon review of the forums - It looks like there are many users who are having problems with 1Password 3 after installing the 6.0.2 version of Firefox. I just want a bottom line answer - is it stable? Should I upgrade to Firefox 6.0.2 or not?

Comments

• willoneal
    willoneal Junior Member
    NO! The browser slows to a crawl with the current version of the plugin. I'm reduced to using Safari until this problem is solved.
  • Tad
    Tad Junior Member
    Thanks willoneal. I get a warning, which I guess I should heed "Incompatible Add-ons Found - Some of your add-ons won't work with this update, and will be disabled. As soon as they are made compatible, Firefox will update and re-enable these add-ons: 1Password extension for Firefox 5 3.8.5"
  • I'm also running Firefox 6.0.2 but speed is not the problem. It will not capture my password entries! Firefox will popup and capture log-in information but 1Password captures nothing! OS X 10.6.8, 1Password Version 3.8.5 (build 31141)