This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Not sure about this new browser version of 1PSW

Love 1Password. Won't give it up..but it seems they "fixed" something in the latest browser version that didn't need to be fixed.

I speak of the interface and how you get 1PSW to automatically enter info. Right now I double click on an item to enter it but the interface makes you think you should click on the arrow (on the right of the name) to perform that operation..which, of course, when you do takes you to ALL the info and pastes nothing.

A lot of sites which 1PSW used to fill for me don't fill now.

And if I choose to copy, for example, a credit card number it doesn't copy it at all. But if I go into the stand alone app and choose copy it works. (?)

"Needs improvement"

Comments

• [size=5]I use FF and I am noticing the same issue. Before when I went to site and clicked on 1P up in the menu bar, it would paste the info in automatically but now it just displays the info and I have to click on the password and it copies it and then I have to paste it in. I liked it better the other way. Hoping there is a fix in the works. Love the program though....Judy[/size]
  • I'm not a fan of toolbars, but for 1password it was pretty useful. I don't like keyboard shortcuts that much. Please let the user choose which way the extension suits the users needs. The 1P button is a mess. I need a lot more clicks for the same operations.

And that the FF 6 extension is still not promting for new password is an odyssey. Please don't let your paying customers test. Please develope und release after all those problems are fixed. Not everyone likes to be an beta tester.

And why is the extension not translated? Its beta *arg*