This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

No data in main app window after upgrade to 3.8.5

Hi,

Just upgraded to the 3.8.5 version and although logins etc. can be seen in the browser interface for 1Password, all of the data has vanished from the main application.

What happened and how do I get it back?

I guess it's still in the database as the plugin is accessing it, but what about the main application?

Don't want to lose anything!

Oh, copying login passwords from the browser plugin doesn't work.

Cheers,

Paul

Comments

• ecubedwa
    ecubedwa Junior Member
    I just upgraded to 3.9 on a Lion machine and I don't get a window when I open 1Password. I missed the note to delete my older version which may be factor. I've subsequently deleted it but still don't get a main window when I open the application. 1Password does show up on the menu bar and one of the choices under View is "Enter Full Screen" but it is grayed out. I am using Dropbox and the 1Password folder is located in the Dropbox folder which is in my Home folder. 1Password is working with my browser and filling logins and passwords when called. Anyone have a fix?
  • ecubedwa
    ecubedwa Junior Member
    Continuation from above, more info. When I start 1Password it always brings up the "Welcome to 1Password" screen and I've always chosen the "I have already used 1Password" and chosen my agile keychain file in dropbox. (So far, I've been reluctant to use the "I am a new user" choice afraid I might lose data.) After starting 1Password and clicking on the 1Password drop down menu there is an "Unlock" choice. When I click that and enter my password, it says invalid password both for my 1Password password and my admin password.