This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Loaded, but can't put in master password!

Loaded, but can't put in master password!!!

Irony... Buying a password package, not being able to use it and asked to set up a new forum account with another password to remember.

Bought 1password from App store V3.9. It's loaded onto my Macbook pro with lion/safari newest updates. I go to use it for the first time, click new user option (as I am), I am asked to type in my master password, then confirm, then enter a question to help me remember. I do all of this but the continue button ceases to light up. What am I doing wrong???

Comments

• [quote name='PEEDOFF' timestamp='1315951783' post='48717']

Loaded, but can't put in master password!!!

Irony... Buying a password package, not being able to use it and asked to set up a new forum account with another password to remember.

Bought 1password from App store V3.9. It's loaded onto my Macbook pro with lion/safari newest updates. I go to use it for the first time, click new user option (as I am), I am asked to type in my master password, then confirm, then enter a question to help me remember. I do all of this but the continue button ceases to light up. What am I doing wrong???

[/quote]
  • I have the same problem. I just bought the program and installed but cannot succeed to pass to the second phase with continue.
  • Hi Ebilginer! Well there's two of us now. Please... Anyone with any resolving advice?
  • PEEDOFF
    edited September 2011
    Agile have been in touch through two e-mails and there is a problem. They first advised me to copy a link in to the terminal box in utilities. If that didn't work (and it didn't) then copy another link and change......... (that didn't work either). They then contacted me to advise they had created a problem solver and that I should click on the link below. Did that, and guess what... that didn't work either, just went to a blank page. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! You try getting your money back.

Worst £13 I have ever spent and a very frustrating 24 hour period.
  • I had this problem myself on Max OS X 10.7.1 & 1Password Version 3.9.0 (build 39001)

but found the answer in the FAQs here

http://forum.agilebits.com/index.php?/topic/8068-official-answers-1password-and-the-mac-app-store/

after running the second terminal command then re-launching 1-password and creating a master password it took about 30 seconds post submit to get the the next vault screen.