This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1password safari 5.1 agent not linked

I need help. I've been troubleshooting 1password for the last two days and am not getting anywhere. 1password has been invaluable since v2 something. I've got it on my mac, phone and iPad. I cannot get it to work at all on my mac now. Awhile ago it updated and became "unlinked" with 1password. I have followed the troubleshooting steps,

1. followed the instructions in the troubleshooting steps attached file

2. tried to rename my short name. However the apple support document doesn't seem to be relevant anymore. I cannot rename my accounts to the same name and hit ok as instructed. (as much as 1password is a must have, trying something else is not an option)

3. I deleted and reinstalled 1password and the extension per the instruction on this chat board.

4. Deleted 1password in safe mode for all files and then emptied trash and reinstalled.

Please help. This is unreal. I never had a problem with this app until Safari 5.1 and now I can't get chrome or anything to work. Everything is "not linked to the agent!"

I don't know what to do.