This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Valid from vs Start date

Rokkster
Rokkster Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
I have to enter credit card details online virtually every day but have to manually alter 1Password's entry despite my information being correct. This is because 1Password calls it : Valid From and most site's I use cal lit : Start date. This confuses 1P and I have to go in and adjust it each time. When are we going to be able to add additional fields, or modify the string values ourselves? This seems such a simple thing which I remember was very easy with Roboform but seems to have been promised with 1P for ages :(

Comments

• RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='Rokkster']I have to enter credit card details online virtually every day but have to manually alter 1Password's entry despite my information being correct. This is because 1Password calls it : Valid From and most site's I use cal lit : Start date. This confuses 1P and I have to go in and adjust it each time. When are we going to be able to add additional fields, or modify the string values ourselves? This seems such a simple thing which I remember was very easy with Roboform but seems to have been promised with 1P for ages :([/QUOTE]

It does seem like ages when we stop and think about it, but things move so fast here that version 3.0 seems like last month. We have several projects going on right now, but I know that we still plan to deliver custom fields in the future. I just can't give a definite timeframe because we don't know right now when we'll be able to get it done. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for your support!
  • kitmos
    kitmos Senior Member
    edited December 1969
    As I remember it (without trying to find the answer here) one way around this problem is to simply not put anything in the valid from field. Most sites are more interested in the expiration date. Worth a try anyway.
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='kitmos']As I remember it (without trying to find the answer here) one way around this problem is to simply not put anything in the valid from field. Most sites are more interested in the expiration date. Worth a try anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion, kitmos! Please let us know if that works for you, Rokkster.