This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Can I use Knox 2.18 with Snow Leopard? [Yes]

Hello, I run Knox on MAC Snow Leopard. I updated Know to 2.18 and did not notice the message stating that Snow Leopard users should stick to an earlier version. Will I have problems ? What should I be looking out for? What should I do ? thanks,

Comments

• MikeT
    MikeT Agile Samurai
    Hi chicken, welcome to the forums!

You can use Knox 2.1.8 on Snow Leopard but not Leopard. Starting with Knox 2.1.x, we dropped further development support for Tiger and Leopard, leaving only Snow Leopard and Lion supported for new development from now on.

As for any problems, you shouldn't have any problems at all. The only difference you might see with Knox 2.1 is that we dropped the custom icons for the vaults on both Snow Leopard and Lion. We plan to bring it back in a future update but I do not have a timeframe on this.

There isn't anything you need to do, just have Knox check for update and it'll update itself to 2.1.8. Once it is updated, just open any vaults and Knox will update it on the fly.

I hope that helps.