This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1.8.1.1 doesn't work on Sony Tablet S

Did what the instructions said - copied my password package data to the root of the SD card. Popped it in.

Ran 1Password

It asked me where is my data

If I choose "SD card" option, the screen flashes and it just shows the same opening screen (almost feels like it may have crashed and restarted, but the flash is like a 1/4 second - very fast).

Can't get beyond this.

Android 3.1

Comments

• GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited September 2011
    Hello John,

I am sorry to hear that.

I acquired Samsung 10.1 Galaxy tab just last week.

From the very beginning 1Password Reader worked perfectly fine on it without any crashes at all.I noticed however that there are some rendering issues on Login screen

and overall look and feel is not that good.

I am currently working on redesign of 1Password Reader for Android tablet. I see that there are several thousands 1Password Reader users on different

tablets,mostly on Samsung Galaxy 7 and 10.1 tabs and the number is rapidly growing. The feedback I am getting from these customers doesn't indicate any crashes at all.

If possible, could you install some Logging app on tab (similar to LogCollector) and send me a Log file ? The problem seems to me device specific, however , Sony Tablet is not currently available in my country, therefore, I cannot provide any more information on that.

Please stay in touch.

Best regards,

Gene

Android developer