This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

repeated "save this login" prompts

Hi, I'm getting the "unlock 1password to save this login" prompt every time I visit a page for which I already have a saved password. Why is this please?

Comments

• I also get these. I am a new user and very disappointed in 1Password. I really need a good password program but don't know that this is it. I love the idea of how it works but in reality it sucks, I get the constant login requests, then it doesn't unlock anything unless I go to the list and double click it and then sometimes it still doesn't work. It was a lot of work putting all this into it and changing all my passwords to the secure ones thru 1Password and now it doesn't work like it was advertised to work! Very annoying. I didn't have earlier versions, so can't say whether it used to be better. It did one update since I bought it and it was a disaster. Now the list keeps scrolling when I try to choose one to login to and it keeps flipping back alphabetically to the ones that start with A. I can never get the right account to log into and it refuses to do it automatically, so I end up cutting and pasting like I used to do, so what is the point of even having the program? I haven't given up - hoping they fix this as I just paid for it for my Mac and put it on my notebook too and paid for it for my iPhone also. I setup a Dropbox account, so I've done a lot to take on this program and it just doesn't work!
  • glad its not just me seeing this. as far as i can remember, its happened since the 3.8.x updates, or late 3.7.x versions. very annoying
  • so how do we get a response from the developers on this forum?