This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Crash on Android 2.1/HTC Droid

esquilax
esquilax Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Android
Seems to crash on me, but I'm happy anyway just knowing this is a possibility at some point! If there's some debug info I can provide, let me know. Android 2.1/HTC Droid Incredible.

Comments

• dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='esquilax']Seems to crash on me[/quote]

At what point does it crash?

[quote name='esquilax']I'm happy anyway just knowing this is a possibility at some point![/quote]

I'm happy you're happy! :)

We'll get these crashers worked out soon; it is likely a problem with different devices than ones we have used.

[quote name='esquilax']If there's some debug info I can provide, let me know. Android 2.1/HTC Droid Incredible.[/QUOTE]

I'm still learning about this myself so I'm not sure where to grab all the debug info from. We'll let you know.
  • cpultz
    cpultz Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Same problem here. I can't get past login, but am VERY excited about the potential of 1P on Android. Thanks guys!

I'm using:

HTC Eris

Model number: ADR6200

Firmware version 2.1

Software number 2.36.605.1

I see a "Loading Wait..." text for 30 seconds or so, then get a login screen. After entering my password, it shows a "Validation" text for about 5 seconds, then the screen switches to solid black for a moment and an error dialog comes up saying:

Sorry! The application com.onepassword.passwordmanager (process com.onepassword.passwordmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please Try Again [Force close]
  • djfeeney
    djfeeney Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    On an HTC Incredible...

After following the install EXACTLY, The app runs, asks for password, after entering then says: "Sorry! The application com/onepassword/passwormanager (process com.onepassword.passwordmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

For the grins and giggles of it, I thought I might try putting the files on the internal storage drive but discovered "1Password.agilekeychain' already exists in the root of that drive.

I tried to put a fresh copy of the data on that drive in that folder, but when I ran the app again it told me that the data was missing.

Hope that helps.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Hi cpultz & djfeeney

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app, we're still getting our heads around some of the issues and I know Gene (our developer) is working incredibly hard on this. I'm using a HTC Wildfire to test everything right now, and I found I had a better experience after power-cycling the device. You'll have to forgive me too, I'm brand new to Android but I wanted to try and help get things up and running and provide as much support as we can.

It's great to have one more mobile platform supported, especially given that iOS and Android are probably the only serious players in the mobile OS market right now *ducks from any Blackberry / Palm / Windows Phone 7 System Series Enterprise Deluxe Edition users*
  • cpultz
    cpultz Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Stu - no worries! I still have my encrypted HTML page that I have been using since getting an Android device in January. I'm just happy that there is movement on an actual Android app for 1P!

BTW - I tried a power cycle, but it had no effect.
  • esquilax
    esquilax Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Looks like Beta 3 solved my issue.

Thanks you guys! If there's ever any stuff you need tested on a Droid Incredible, or debug info I can get you, please let me know!