This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Motorola Droid with hacked 2.2

upsman
upsman Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Android
I used [url]http://www.blackdroidmod.com/[/url] do hack my Droid and am using 2.2.

When I first log into app it force closes. I then refire app and it opens just fine.

Just an FYI. I love 1Password and am very happy to see u on Android.

By the way I tweeted the release to Gina Trapani and got LOTS of retweets. (inlove)

Comments

• Hilbe
    Hilbe Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    I also get a FC on my Droid 2.2 install. I however cannot get past the login screen. It FCs every time on me.
  • Gazooo123
    Gazooo123 Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    Same here unable to get it going, running Bugless Beast Froyo 2.2 on Moto Droid and whenever I log in to 1password it just FC's constantly.
  • dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    edited December 1969
    Thanks for the reports. We're still investigating this and hope to have a solution soon.

In the meantime, try rebooting your phone and see if that alleviates the problem. We've had a few reports that this helped, leading us to believe this is a memory limit issue.
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    Hi Gazooo123,

Sorry for the problem.

I suggest you to upgrade 1Password with the latest version from Market. I hope the problem you are having will go avay

BTW did 1Password crush when you attempt to launch it or after you enter your master password ?

Also for this release you will need to copy 1Password.agilekeychain file into the root directory of your device's SD card.

Please let me know how the latest release work for you.

Thank you,

Regards,

Gene

Android Developer
  • Hilbe
    Hilbe Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    I haven't had issues since Beta 2.
  • Gazooo123
    Gazooo123 Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='GeneY']Hi Gazooo123,

Sorry for the problem.

I suggest you to upgrade 1Password with the latest version from Market. I hope the problem you are having will go avay

BTW did 1Password crush when you attempt to launch it or after you enter your master password ?

Also for this release you will need to copy 1Password.agilekeychain file into the root directory of your device's SD card.

Please let me know how the latest release work for you.

Thank you,

Regards,

Gene

Android Developer[/QUOTE]

Hey Gene,

There are a ton of us who are pulling for you to make this an awesome app!

For me the crash was after logging in. Since I upgraded to beta 3, the issue is resolved.

Best of luck