This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

1Password does not log me out when I switch to Login window and put computer to sleep

Hi

I'm using Version 3.8.6 (build 31152). I went out to lunch today and switched my computer to the Login window (without logging out of my user account) and then closed the lid on my macbook pro (OSX 10.7). When I returned, I logged into my user account and went to a site where I needed to login. I was not prompted for my 1P password. All of the passwords were there, ready to use. This was in Chrome 14.0.835.186.

I checked my 1P settings and I have this:

[attachment=1391:Security.png]

Shouldn't 1P have logged me out upon switching to the login window or closing the lid on my laptop?

Thanks,

Eric

Comments

• Hey there, Eric! Thanks for bringing this up. We are looking into the issue.

This seems to be related to a fast user switching problem we are working on, since the 1PasswordAgent isn't able to lock when the account it is running under is not active. We are looking for a workaround for this. Fortunately, anyone with access to your Mac would have to authenticate to log into your user account first.