This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

HTC Desire 2.1 - 1Password Crashing

kbpatel
kbpatel Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Android
Same here on HTC Desire running Android 2.1 application crashing after input of master password.

Using 1Password on my MacBook Pro, iPod Touch, iPad, and now hopfully my Android sooooon!!!!!!

Comments

• kbpatel
    kbpatel Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Some Feedback that may help.

After installing and copying my keychain file across.

Repaired permissions on rooted phone.

Rebooted

On accessing 1password I entered wrong password and got dialog informing me of incorrect password

When I entered the correct password, after about five seconds get application error and the program quits.

Hope this helps, should you require further testing please advise, would love to help get this program working on android
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Hi kbpatel,

Welcome to the forums! We're currently working hard to fix the crashing issues with 1Password for Android, I know Gene (our Android developer) is looking into all of the reports to see what a common cause could be.

We'll hopefully have a more stable version for you soon, I've been testing on a HTC Wildfire with only a few problems, I guess this is the downside of Android being on so many devices, it's harder to diagnose problems as they could be hardware related.

Thanks for your patience,
  • kbpatel
    kbpatel Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Installed and tested - still problem with crashing after entry of correct password.
  • dteare
    dteare Agile Founder
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='kbpatel']Installed and tested - still problem with crashing after entry of correct password.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update kbpatel. Looks like Beta 3 is needed :)
  • GeneY
    GeneY AWS Team
    edited December 1969
    Hi kbpatel,

Sorry to hear about your problem.I suggest you to upgrade 1Password for Android with today's release, hopefully your problem will be addressed.

If possible, could you also install Log Collector on your device ( it is a free application you can download it from the market )? Log Collector will allow you to list application errors and forward them to us.

That will be very helpful for us to see where exactly an error occurs and why.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Gene

Android developer
  • kbpatel
    kbpatel Junior Member
    edited December 1969
    Beta 3 has done the trick - can now load file without errors.

Gene - also installed Log Collector - should you require logs to be sent to you, please let me know

Will now test 1Password features and advise.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...........