This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Knox has high CPU and vaults open and close idefinately

phishhman
phishhman Junior Member
I have the latest version of Knox and also am running Lion 10.7.1. Since I updated to Lion, none of my vaults will open. Even after restoring a Knox backup from within the application, they just open and close over and over. The CPU hits at least 105% while its doing that. I can't move files out or in to the vaults when it is open. Any ideas? I really need the data that is in the vault and put it somewhere reliable until Knox gets fixed. I USED to love this application. Please help me love it again!

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS AgileBits Customer Care (retired)
    Welcome to the forums, phishhman!

Knox vaults can be mounted on a Mac even without the Knox application running. As the first order of troubleshooting, I'd suggest you start by quitting Knox, and then double-click on the vault(s) of interest in the Finder and make sure they mount properly — and stay open.

I haven't experienced anything like what you're describing on my Lion system, so it may be a race condition of some kind that is influenced by other things you have installed and/or running.

Please let me know how that goes. Thanks!