This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

It should be possible to merge entries for different sites

Tiran Kenja
Tiran Kenja Junior Member
Hey.

With the latest attacks on some of the larger gaming companies I have changed passwords on the accounts I have that could have been compromised. And it has made me realize there is one feature I could really use in 1Password.

The thing is that large gaming companies (In my case EA and Sony come to mind) have these profiles that span their entire empire of sites and services. So once you change your password you will be forced to change every entry that 1Password has for that account.

So I would really like a feature where you could add more locations to the same login in 1Password. And when you get to a new site where you need the same account credentials, you can instead select the login and add the URL to that login instead of creating a new one with the same info.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben AWS Team
    Thanks for the suggestion! This one comes up from time to time and we are considering it for future implementation in 1Password. Thanks!