This is a staging forum for AgileBits, not an official support forum. Visit http://discussions.agilebits.com instead.

Bug: 1Password Anywhere shows wrong maps

joostvdl
joostvdl Junior Member
edited December 1969 in Mac
In 1Password desktop tool the maps are: Logins, Accounts, Identities, Secure Notes, Software and Wallet

When I go to 1PasswordAnywhere, the maps are: Logins, Identities, Secure Notes, Software, Wallet and Passwords.

Any passwords that are stored in the Accounts map in the desktop tool shows up in Wallet in the 1PasswordAnywhere tool

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited December 1969
    Hi joostvdl,

First of all welcome to the forums, we've got a great community here so I hope you'll stick around and join the fun :-)

Thanks for reporting this issue, I know the developers are working on 1PasswordAnywhere right now and this is something that we want to fix. The problem is that we only have limited development resources so some things may need to take a little longer to get fixed, but we're not going to leave 1PasswordAnywhere in the cold, it's a great feature and we love it to bits!

Hope that makes sense,
  • RobYoder
    RobYoder Agile Customer Care
    edited December 1969
    [quote name='joostvdl']In 1Password desktop tool the maps are: Logins, Accounts, Identities, Secure Notes, Software and Wallet

When I go to 1PasswordAnywhere, the maps are: Logins, Identities, Secure Notes, Software, Wallet and Passwords.

Any passwords that are stored in the Accounts map in the desktop tool shows up in Wallet in the 1PasswordAnywhere tool[/QUOTE]

Hey joostvdl,

Just wanted to let you know that this fix will be available in the next release of 1Password, so stay tuned!

Thanks for the feedback!